I personally find the subreddit "Shower Thoughts
" interesting - people post random thoughts that they might have while taking a shower, like:
- Apple has "air." Amazon has "fire." Google has "earth." I think Microsoft should create something called "water."
- The sinking of the Titanic must have been a miracle to the lobsters in the kitchen.
- Your shadow is a confirmation that light has traveled nearly 93 million miles unobstructed, only to be deprived of reaching the ground in the final few feet thanks to you.
This got me wondering, what do ponies think about in the shower? Here are some of my ideas:
- Do Celestia and Luna actually control the sun and moon, or is that just a lie to make us think that they should have absolute dictatorial power?
- Princess Twilight really doesn't have enough experience to be the "Princess of Friendship" - she's had a group of 5 friends for a few years, that's not very impressive (Princess of Knowledge would have been more her style). Pinkie Pie has been friends with almost everyone in Ponyville for many years, why wasn't she made the princess of friendship?
- Why are so many pony technologies clearly made for animals with hands (video game machines, microphones, brooms, etc)? Maybe Lyra is right, and we inherited this world from an ancient race of "humans" who used hands instead of hooves.
So my question to you all is this: what do you think that ponies think about in the shower?
Post your "Pony Shower Thoughts" below!